Kids Night Out
Dates & Times
Feb 14, 20205:00pm - 9:00pm
Pre-School and KindergartenFree6 remaining
Welcome to Life Kids' Kids Night Out!!
Parents and Kids equally need a night of fun, and this is the night for both! Durning Kids Night Out we make a night full of fun and enjoyment for your children, so that you, the parents, can do the same! Friday February 14th we will have games, food, and a service where kids get a chance to hear about the good news of Jesus Christ. So kids, join us for a night of fun. We will see you then!
- February 14th, 2020
- Location will be New Life Assembly, 5071 Fernwood Ave, EHT
- Drop-off time between 5pm-6pm (Doors close after 6pm)
- Pick-up will be between 8pm-9pm
- Open to kids in grades 1st-5th
- Free Event! Just register, drop them off, and pick them up!
Outline of the Night
- 5pm-6pm: Kids will come and participate in different games and activities with other students and friends.
- 6pm-7pm: We will be providing dinner and extra free time.
- 7pm-8pm: Children will join us in service, learning about the good news of Jesus which will involve worship, onstage games, and a message.
8pm-9pm: This will be the window for student pick-up where kids will hangout with us until you pick them up!
Note we will not accept anymore students after 6pm.
Registration will close February 14th at 12pm
- Parent's/Guardians must drop their children off inside and pick up their name tag.
- A name tag must be used to pick children up. This name tag will be given to the parent dropping them off.
- If a name tag is lost, we must verify identification by seeing ID and matching it up with the information we have on file.
- Parent's are allowed only in designated areas of the building. In cases of children needing parents they will be allowed on a case by case basis.
Registration must be filled out by Parent or Guardian
- Any issues with registering, please contact our Children's Director Sway at email@example.com
- This event may be capped and will be closed as it is filled.